Thursday, June 26, 2008

dilemma

I am feeling unwell- heavy head.i was unable 2 meditate also- i never tried but i did not feel upto it.harini has gone 2 school n i am alone now.
i played the word game free rice 2 make my contribution 2wards world hunger n cheked my mail.But does my measly contribution of 1000 rice grains make me feel that i hav done my duty ? i wonder. i shud do more but in what way. i send e cards by cliking on the hunger site but that is once in a while. so how can i do more? i want 2 volunteer,but in this state of mind will i b able 2 do ? i am very frustrated as i am bored at home- i gave up my job - lost a lot of leave- got no cash 2wards the same. i felt a gr8 sense of betrayal- betrayed by my employer - whom i hav served sincerely for nearly 16 years n look at the consequence ? i had all technical qualifications for insurance when i was forced to leave my job. i did try 2 use my leave but my leave application was denied for flimsy reasons- looking bak at it - i feel there was a conspiracy 2 make me resign.presently many people on transfer r coming bak on reasons ranging from illnesses of dear ones 2 infertility treatments et al.really ! there is a lot of heartburn amongst those who hav not been able 2 manage transfers r deputations bak 2 base n maybe they r wishing that somebody falls so sik that their transfer is okayed ! but is any job worth so much ? i am still pondering over this .

I plan 2 take bath- i may feel better after a bath n pray. 2day being thursday, i hope 2 recite the Vishnusahsranama.then mayb cook a sabzi n do the usual things like watch tv,read newspaper,etc.

2 comments:

Dr. VIDYUT KATAGADE said...

Your piece was good, but if you misuse others' shoulder to cry on, may be others (including readers of the Blog) will try and avoid you. IT'S MUCH BETTER JUST TO SMILE AND SHARE POSITIVE STORIES OF YOUR LIFE CONTENT.
Please try & refine your skills. Maybe you graduate to a PAGE 3 columnist in a reputed weekly.

vidyut

Unknown said...

HEY VASUDHA,

HI I AM SAMEER HERE, I HAVEN'T READ WHAT YOU WROTE, BUT STILL TAKE ARE AND BE HAPPY,

REGARDS

SAMEER CHANDRAKANT NIKALJE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...