Monday, December 28, 2009

Kundali matching !

When my marriage was fixed,my kundali was matched with that of my husband & when all was found in order ,did we proceed further.But come to think of it now,I feel I & my husband never agree on anything .We are constantly arguing about every topic under the sun.That's why,I wonder as to  how come our horoscopes matched ?  Only the stars know.

I avidly read the weekly horoscope columns in the dailies.Though,they seldom come true-there is no harm in feeling optimistic by reading them once a week.Moreover,I read such columns in many newspapers -with the result, that, I rarely remember them.I also read not just about my star sign but also my husband;s & daughters-so you see,there is utter confusion & chaos .I can hardly recall what was written about which star sign ! But it also has a positive side effect-I take all good & bad luck into my stride .This star gazing  reading is an addictive habit which I am unable to give up.I like a newspaper only when it devotes at least half a page to the horoscope once a week.That is the first thing,I read in the Sunday paper.I feel incomplete without reading the weekly star power.Nowadays,there is tarot power also -old wine in new bottles but the more ,the merrier is my motto.I enjoy reading them all .

But I have a suggestion.In,our Bharat,a marriage is always between two families.The groom & the bride do matter but only a little.The vadhu has to be acceptable to the saas,sasur,the bhabhi,the jeth,the devar,the nanad & so on.Similiarly,the var has to be approved by the vadhu's amma,appa,bhaiya,bhabhi,dadi,naani,bacche & so forth.So,wouldn't it be a wise idea to match the girl's horoscope with that of her would be saas & other inlaws ? Also,the horoscope of the pa in law should be matched with that of the would be son-'in-law . Well,I stumbled upon this brainwave, as my relatives  have discovered lots of faults in my hubby.My better half also feels my relatives  have  lots of deficiencies.So,I felt, that their horoscopes should have been matched but now,it is too  late.I wish, others learn from my errors .But then what will happen to saas bahu sitcoms if the horoscopes of bahu & saas matched ? We will be watching better soaps -that's for sure !

11 comments:

medha said...

Absolutely!

Not to forget the helpers in the house with whom the bahu's horoscpoe has to match!!!
Nowadays they are harder to find!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!!

stsush said...

Kundali Matching For Marriage.
Online Kundali Matching
Kundali Matching For Marriage

ritika said...

How to match my Online kundli matching with my partner. Help me you know about my Kundli my Birth date is 25 May 1995 at 10PM, Please tell me my Astrology today in english 2019 and when i will get government job.

diya said...

Kundali matching by an Astrologer in Delhi. suggest me the best astrologer in Delhi

Vedicastroyug.com said...

kundali matching by date of birth -Kundali matching play a vital role in marriage according to Hindu religion and top astrologers in India.If you are searching partner for marriage then you should use Kundali matching for your happy marriage life. Mr. Acharya Sachin Lohiya is one of the best astrologer in Delhi NCR. He is highly qualified, experienced and best kundali matching astrologer in Delhi NCR. You can call on 9555817222. For more visit: World famous Astrologer in Delhi NCR

Pandit Nidhi Shrimali said...

really horoscope making is very useful things in astrlogy.thanks for sharing this article.

Anonymous said...

Good information .
For kundali milan you can meet Top Astrologer in Delhi and get the best kundali match.

Shiva said...

Thanks to share the astrological information with us. It may helpful to who needs changes in life problems. Keep on update all your service. For best solution of Horoscope predictions you can consult with Sai Jagannatha is a famous astrologer in Bangalore.

Panditji oncall said...

Very Nice blog. Thanks for sharing it.

Are you looking for online kundli match? Get the best Astrologer for online kundli match to visit our web page. Talk with our expert Astrologer for your online kundli match to find out your right life partner.

jothi astro said...


Free Astro Thoughts Services Auspicious Period Chart Kundli Kundli Matching Mangal Dosha Birth Details Nakshatra Porutham Panchang Planet Position Porutham Sade-Sati Thirumana Porutham.

kirtipathak said...

Kundali Matching For Marriage!! Nicely explained here.

OmAstrology.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...